Payment Options

PGH Smile Boutique accepts the following payment methods:

  • Visa

  • Mastercard

  • Discover

  • American Express

  • Cash

  • Cashier's Check

  • Personal Check

  • Bank wire

  • Loan - Lending Point

  • Line of Credit - CareCredit

  • PGH Smile Boutique Gift Certificates

Financial Policy

  • For treatment under $10,000, 100% of your total treatment proposal is due at time of commitment. For treatment over $10,000, a payment of minimally 75% of your total treatment proposal is due at time of scheduling your first procedure date of which $1,000 from that amount is a non-refundable deposit. The remainder 25% will be due in full prior to or on your 1st procedure date


  • Rescheduling: If a procedure appointment is made, you may cancel & reschedule two (2) times without penalty. If you reschedule a 3rd time, you will be charged a non-refundable rescheduling fee of $500 and added to your remainder 25% total treatment proposal if you haven’t paid in full


  • Cancellation:

    • Cancel 2 or more calendar weeks before 1st procedure date, you’ll lose 50% of the total funds paid

    • Cancel 1 calendar week or less before 1st procedure date, you’ll lose 60% of the total funds paid

    • Cancel 48 hours (2 days) or less before 1st procedure date, you’ll lose 70% of the total funds paid


  • Revision or Retreatment:

    • Within first year from your initial smile makeover completion date = FREE

    • Past the initial year but before year-two = you’ll be financially responsible for all laboratory fees

    • Past year-two = you’ll be financially responsible for all procedure & related fees and laboratory fees


  • Refund: Initial $100 consultation fee, $1,000 appointment deposit fee, cancellation and/or rescheduling fees (see above), laboratory fees, and ALL completed procedure fees are non-refundable under any circumstances. All other refund eligibilities are subject to our Cancellation Policy schedules above and Dr. Shieh’s discretion. Cash transactions will be refunded in the form of a check mailed to the address on file.  All approved refund requests will be processed on the 1st of the following month and may take up to 21-30 days to reflect on your bank or credit card statement from the day when the refund was requested

NOTE* All treatment balance are due prior to starting of your treatment/service unless you are using one of our health care treatment lenders (Third-party financing - Lending Point or CareCredit) as your method of payment.


Payment Plans - Loans

PGH Smile Boutique currently does not offer an "in-house" payment plan.  The only payment plan option we currently help offer is loans through Lending Point and line of credit from CareCredit 

We encourage all of our patients to apply for their treatment loan or line of credit with our prefer lenders prior to their initial visit if you wish to do monthly payments.  All applications for initial pre-approval will only utilize a "soft inquiry" which does NOT impact on your credit score/report. Once pre-approved by our lender and if you wish to activate the loan, then a "hard inquiry" will be recorded on your credit report and therefor impact on your credit score. 


Care Credit - Line of Credit


Lending Point - Loan


* Subject to credit approval

Out-of-Network Provider


PGH Smile Boutique is an "out-of-network" provider for all dental insurances.  We are a "Fee-For-Service" cosmetic dentistry office and our cosmetic dental procedure fees are aligned with Dr. Shieh's clinical expertise, experiences, and time to achieve excellence in results.  Our procedures and treatment costs will not be aligned with any dental insurance fee schedules.  We also do not participate in any Medicaid (CHIP, UPMC For You, etc.) or Medicare dental plans.

If you currently have a dental insurance plan with benefits, then we encourage you to contact your dental insurance company to see if your dental insurance plan has any "out-of-network" dental benefits.  Any eligible "out-of-network" dental benefits will be reimbursed directly back to you after you've filed the proper reimbursement insurance paperwork to your dental insurance company.

Gift Certificates

Gift Certificate may only be redeemed by the original recipient (non-transferable). Only one redemption per certificate. Expires in one year from date of purchase. Not valid to purchase with other offers, discounts, or certificates. No change will be given on redemption. Once gift certificate is redeemed, credit amount equal to certification amount will remain in recipient's account until the full gifted amount is used up prior to one year from the original purchase date.

White Logo.jpg

Cosmetic Dentistry

904 Warrendale Village Drive

Warrendale, Pennsylvania 15086

Phone: (724) 799-8100


© 2021 by PGH Smile Boutique